- Ways to Give
- Indigenous Info
- Blog & News
Ways to Donate
HopeSpring Needs Donors Like Yourself
Thank You for the continuous support from our amazing community! For those who are asking how they can help to assist, please see the three options below:
If you are able to financially support HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre, we ask that you utilize our online giving-partner CanadaHelps, it is the most efficient way to donate and you will receive your charitable receipt immediately.
CanadaHelps is our giving partner. A Tax receipt will be issued right away for your records.
Donation Requests: If you would prefer to donate items, here is a curated a list of items that would help us to transition during this time.
HopeSpring Cancer Support Requirements:
- Masks (handmade or not)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Soft Cotton fabric/material to make chemo head caps
- Large freezer bags to safely store wigs
- Knit caps
- Head scarves
- Unused/new blankets
- Quilts/fabric to make quilts
- Inspirational notes of encouragement from community members for cancer patients/caregivers/family members
- Yoga mats/blocks
- Office Supplies such as printer paper, pens, markers etc.
Drop-Off Sites: The Inn at Waterloo (main lobby) have volunteered to be a drop-off site for physical donations.
Alternative, please call 519-742-HOPE (4673), leave a message or by email email@example.com to make arrangements for pickup or delivery.
If you are able to help with any of these suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
On behalf of the entire team at HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre, we thank you for your kindness, generosity and compassion.
15 Ways to Support HopeSpring:
- Donate online
- Send a donation (download, print, sign & mail in)
- Pledge your support on a monthly basis using a credit card
- Donate your car
- Ask your employer to match your donation
- Make a gift donation in honour of a birthday or anniversary
- Instead of a "gift exchange", make a group donation
- Ask your Service Club to support HopeSpring
- Make an "In Memorium" donation to HopeSpring (if you would like an acknowledgement to go to the family please note this when making your donation)
- Make a gift of stocks, bonds or make HopeSpring the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Have a "Pay to Dress Down" day at work
- Donate your time or skills as a volunteer
- Join our Board of Directors
- Host a fundraiser
By making a donation to HopeSpring, your support can make a difference within our community. All donations are gratefully acknowledged, and tax receipts for donations of $10 or more are provided.
If you donate online through CanadaHelps or any other donation portal, your tax receipt will be generated and sent to you directly.
If you donate using a cheque or cash, we will generate a tax receipt and send it to you in January.
We are looking for headcoverings and cancer caps in neutral or solid colours for our members. These headcoverings are provided to our members who are losing or have lost their hair due to cancer treatment, through no-contact delivery methods. We are also looking for matching fabric face masks for our members.
If you have some you’d like to donate, you can drop them off at the Inn of Waterloo front desk. For more information, please call us at 519-742-4673.
Not comfortable making online donations? Please mail your donations to:
HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre, 475 King St N, Tower Suite, Waterloo, ON, N2J 5Z2
Viewed 14,130 times