- About Us
- Get Involved
Better Sleep Woolwich
Do you....Have difficulty falling asleep? Have a hard time falling back to sleep? Wake up early and can’t fall back to sleep?
If this sounds like you, consider attending our Better Sleep workshop designed to promote better and a more restful sleep. During this free, 5 week group session you will learn strategies to help relax your mind and body, to decrease insomnia, and to fall asleep or back to sleep easily. During this workshop, you will learn:
- self-regulation strategies to help fall asleep, or back to sleep, more easily
- sleep behaviours most highly recommended by sleep researchers
- lifestyle factors influencing sleep architecture
- tips on sleep efficiency and energy management
- myths and facts about sleep
- techniques to clear the mind of unproductive self-talk, worry and mental chatter
- common self-expectations about sleep
- how to keep a sleep diary
- bedtime relaxation techniques
Learn the most effective cognitive / behavioural strategies that decrease insomnia
This workshop is facilitated by Kathy Somers, R. Kin, BCB from the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic.
Tuesday, October 29
Tuesday, November 5
Tuesday, November 12
Tuesday, November 19
Tuesday, November 26
At Woolwich Memorial Centre 24 Snyder Avenue South Elmira, ON
From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
To register please visit Better Sleep Woolwich.